Saturday 21 February 2015

Episode 1 : Welcome!

Episode 1 : Welcome!



How I Got to KNIT




"Fair Isle Dog Sweater"

pattern : Drops 102-42
size : S or M (not sure)
yarn : red was from phildar , white no clue
needle : 3.5mm or 4mm

***


Finished Objects




"Heart Crochet Blanket"
~October 2014

yarn : hand dyed wool
hook : 6/0 size

***


Works in Progress




February 14th 2015 ~ 

pattern : campside by Alicia Plummer
yarn : aade long nr8/2 rainbow colorway
needle : 3mm




"First Socks"
 Febuary 12th 2015 ~

yarn : Cleckheaton crepe overdyed
needle : 2.5mm




"Cable Cowl"
2014 ~

yarn : goodsil + etc
needle : 7mm



"Handspun Pouch"
Febuary 10th 2015

yarn : handspun merino + lamb's wool
hook : 6/0 size

***

Future Projects



pattern : soussous by Norah Gaugan
yarn : acrylic cotton blend from knitree
needle : 3.5mm



3 comments:

  1. Your podcast is so much fun! And I love your work, you have lots of patients and also: your work looks so professional, even your second project. You should be proud of yourself! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more comment: using blogspot in korean language... it's definitely a challenge for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops I'm really sorry I should try to find a way to put this in English I didn't know that it would automatically put it in Korean thanks for enjoying!! Actually I'm really not a patience kind of person I had to leave that in the corner for a long time as it was so tedious...

    ReplyDelete